It’s a new year peeps!!!! Happy 2013!
I think 2013 is going to be a great year! I hope we can accomplish a lot 🙂
Our goals for 2013 are as follows:
***Credit cards are paid off in full every month.
- Increase primary savings account to $20,000
- Fully fund down payment fund of $30,000 and buy a house by the of the year
- Increase 401K to $19,000
- Increase ESPP fund to $3900 through automatic payroll deductions.
- Pay off car loan.
- Make $4000 side hustle income
My Professional Goals:
- Finish MBA.
- Identify mentor in company.
- Join a professional organization and attend one networking event every quarter.
- Revisit and maintain mentor-mentee relationships with previous mentors.
- Continue training to be a sourcing manager. Establish goals to get there.
- Get good ratings on company’s IPM.
- Switch to self-host
- Redesign website
- Increase twitter followers to 700.
- Join the Yakesie challenge.
- Write post 3x/wk.
- Workout 5x a week
- Lose 10 pounds. Maintain weight at 110 lbs. (Currently at 120-122)
- Read 1 book every three months.
- Have fun with friends and hubby
- Visit family
What are your goals for 2013?