September Goal Recap: Check out my September goals here. I really, really tried to keep up with my goals in September. Here was my progress:
- Save $2,500 PASS
- Spend no more than $2500 FAIL
- Pay $400 to car loan PASS
- Workout 4 times a week and lose 4 pounds. SEMI PASS. I did workout 4 times a week except for the last week of September. I was under pain meds due to extractions and just couldn’t make it. I lost two pounds because I couldn’t eat.
- Make side hustle money. PASS I babysat and made some money. Not as much as I would have liked, but considering my levels of energy lately, probably as much as I could.
- Sell 2 pairs of shoes on ebay FAIL….I have been failing at this one for two months..I’m such a procrastinator.
- Write 3 blogs a week. FAIL. I think my average was 2 times a week.
- Save $2500
- Spend no more than $2500
- Pay $400 to car loan
- Workout 4x week and lose 2 lbs
- Make $200 of side hustle $
- Sell 2 pairs of shoes on ebay
- Write 3 blogs a week
- Finish MIS class
Keeping goals keeps me accountable. I know some of the goals seem a little redundant, but they are good anyways!!! By they way, the only reason we are saving so much even though our spending has been a little high is because both, my husband and I have full-time jobs, and side gigs to make more money during the month.
Sometimes I feel like my goals are a little too high to actually pass them all. For example, keeping spend under $2500. Since we are working more than 40 hours a week, we usually don’t have time to make dinner, and thus, end up eating out which adds up. At least we are challenging ourselves right?