So, I know I am not a senior, but technically I am. Let me explain. Since, I finished my Bachelor’s in 3 years, and did my Master’s in 1 year, this is my fourth year, and I am battling a case of senioritis! I feel extremely burned out. I don’t want to work on schoolwork, and I am actually choosing to write my blog posts, instead of writing my papers. Bad, I know! Especially, since one of my goals is to finish with great grades. All I keep thinking about is relaxing by the beach. So jealous of Michelle @MakingSenseofCents since she is off at Kaui! All in good jest of course Michelle.
I cannot believe it’s the end of March already. Time is flying! Yikes!
So, here’s my to do list for tomorrow:
- Report on Project Progress for Information Cloud HealthCare Project
- Research for Information Cloud Healthcare Project
- Work on assignment for Info Enabled Supply Chain class
- Scholarship Application
- File Parents Taxes
- Post on discussion board for power and politics class
- Write paper for power and politics class
- Work on Power and politics project
- Work on hubby’s resume
My weekend is not going to be much fun. I should have started on these things earlier in the week, but procrastination definitely got the best of me.
I am going to start working on some of these tonight. Who knows maybe I might get something accomplished before heading to sleep!
What are you up to this weekend? Something fun hopefully? Please share 🙂